General: (617) 495-4822 ~ Fax (617) 876-1360 ~ Tech: (617) 682-0731.

FAQs / What if students need medical treatment?

If your child requires medical treatment we will take him/her to the Mount Auburn Hospital, which is one mile away from the workshop. We have basic first aid supplies and over-the-counter medication in the office. We will dispense first aid and OTC medications per the parental consent given on the OTC form.

Posted in: Residential Life